Our team of lighting designers met with the home owners to establish their exact requirements. From there, our designers set about putting a lighting scheme together that fulfilled the brief. This was achieved by using modern LED strip lighting, as well as more traditional spot lights and table lamps. A Lutron lighting control system was integrated with the lighting scheme for increased usability. The heating and Lutron lighting were put onto a Crestron control system, as well as Audio Visual equipment, which included multi-room Crestron Audio.
Comments from the client:
‘Our aim from the start was to find and use one company that could bring all of our needs to fruition, and Mayflower certainly achieved this for us’.– Robin Bagchi.
- First fix cabling infrastructure
- Full electrical installation
- Air conditioning system
- Fire alarm
- Secure access control (monitored fob and code door entry system)
- Video conferencing system
- Aerial and satellite distribution
- Server and rack installation
- Colt Communications