- An initial free consultation with you allows us to get a feel for your individual requirements. This could include meeting our lighting designers, as well as our Audio Visual consultants.
- Once our proposal meets your requirements, in terms of functionality and budget, we’ll get to work on our Audio Visual cabling plans and cabling schedule, which will be the backbone of your future-proofed infrastructure once installed.
- Mayflower will (bell) test all cables to confirm their integrity and make sure that they are free from damage. After testing and labelling all the cables at the head-end, our engineers will start to second fix cable terminations at both the head-end and in-room socket locations.
- Our installed systems are then commissioned for sign-off and we’ll give you handover training sessions, as required.
- We’ll then put a proposal together for you with our recommendations and ideas. This is often carried out whilst we work from a set of your architectural plans, which enables us to propose suitable solutions for the size and location of particular rooms.
- Our first fix cabling infrastructure can then be installed by ur qualified electricians, or alternatively by your on-site electricians – whatever suits you best. Either way, Mayflower’s project management throughout will ensure cables are run correctly.
- The next stage for us is to start installing your chosen equipment once the site is dust free. In addition, our in-house programmers are always on hand for any automation or lighting control requirements.
- Mayflower’s exemplary after-sales service begins!
Services we provide
Smart Home Automation
Simplify your life with Mayflower home automation.
Home Cinema Systems
Who needs to go to the cinema when you have your own?
Lighting Control Systems
Clever lighting systems to create the perfect mood.
Keep your property secure with Security Systems from Mayflower
Climate Control Systems
Keep your home or office at the ideal temperature with automatic climate control from Mayflower AV.
Video & Voice Systems
Mayflower offer advanced voice and video systems for conferences in the office or away.
Networking and Wiring
Mayflower provide you with the latest networking systems for the fastest possible speeds.
Mayflower provide a range of outdoor advertising solutions, removing the need to tediously change banners.
Request a call backHave a question? Fill out the form below and we will call you back
Who we work with:
Developers and Investors
Mayflower have extensive experience in large project tendering and contract administration. With this in mind, we understand that development projects include working to tight budgets to achieve the appropriate end goal. We therefore specialise in liaising with developers and investors to look at ways of maximising the profitability on each project and we will advise you on where money is best utilised to fulfil the brief. Ultimately, our solutions will increase the market value and desirability of the property, thereby aiding in a quick sale.
Residential Home Owners
Working with home owners allows us to provide that personal touch to give you exactly what you’re looking for, or even exceed your expectations. Our team of experts will lead you and your chosen contractors through the project; from initial design and AV cabling plans, through to installation and commissioning. We’ll provide you with details of the latest technology available, so that you can have your own amazing smart home system and home cinema.
With our breadth of knowledge in office and commercial property building infrastructures, Mayflower are fully equipped to look after your commercial Audio Visual, IT or Security requirements. We can provide anything from IT networks and secure door entry for offices, through to digital signage solutions for supermarkets. So let us know what you require and I’m sure Mayflower can help.
We love working with renowned RIBA architects, M&E consultants and designers. We completely understand the philosophy of working from CAD drawing concepts through to completed designs, and our experience allows us to work with you in such a way as to produce results that are both excellent in form and function. Our vision is to provide you with an AV solution that will complement the interior design and add value to the property, whilst adhering to current building and M&E regulations in the process.